Steele & Freeman is seeking a full-time Marketing Assistant who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment working within a team. The Marketing Assistant will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Executives. This position requires a candidate with strong organizational skills, who is detail-oriented, takes initiative, is committed to client service, is poised under pressure and has a positive, flexible attitude.
Steele & Freeman has an award-winning culture and has been name one of “Fort Worth’s Best Companies to Work For” for four consecutive years. We are proud of our 23 Fundamentals that we use every day to provide consistent project excellence and a wow factor to our clients. It starts with the “Can-Do” spirit. Can-Do spirit is the willingness and enthusiasm to be positive and resourceful so you can say yes to nearly any client request.
- Must adhere to all 23 company Fundamentals.
- Four-year college degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Proficient with Adobe Suite specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Oral and written communication skills
- Social media and photography experience
- Anticipate upcoming activities and prepare appropriately
- High attention to detail and timelines
- Establish and ensure deadlines for timely completion of projects
- Prioritize multiple projects and adjust accordingly
- Strong work ethic and a “Can-Do” spirit
- Assisting with corporate marketing efforts including proactive marketing, branding and strategic pursuits resulting in statements of qualifications, proposals and presentations.
- Marketing data management
- Assisting with company events, award nominations, social media campaigns, sponsorships, and internal communications such as the email updates, photography shoots and other branding tasks
- Marketing orders/apparel management